About the event
Flyboarding In Goa By Sea Water Sports
Goa is quite a different place as compared to rest of India, thanks to the Portuguese influence for 450 years. Life here is laid back.
The major professions here are fisheries, mining, and tourism. Goan’s are quite easy going and friendly. Goa is one of the richest states of India
Goa is a most popular for its Beaches, Night Life, Adventure activities and historical places. If you are looking for famous adventure activities in Goa then you are at the right place.
Sea water sports organizes the best adventure activities in Goa like Scuba Diving, water sports ride like jet-ski, banana ride, parasailing, speed boat ride, bumper ride, flyboarding, adventure boat party, South Goa tour, North Goa tour, Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip.
Flyboarding is one of the mindblowing and refreshing activity which will give you confidence for your future life. It will make your Goa trip lifetime memorable..
Flyboarding is a 1-day
Event Time - 9:00.am to 5:00.pm
- Pre Boarding Training
- Internationally Certified Trainers
- All Floating Equipment Included.
- Safety Gear and Life Jackets provided
- Non Swimmers can also Enjoy
- 100% Injury & Risk-Free Activity
Photo's and Videos of Flyboarding activity
- Speed Boat Cruising
- Standup Paddleboat
- Sighting Eagle Island
- Swimming and Sunbathing
- Carry along swimwear, Shorts, T-Shirt
- Sun Cream, Hat, Sunglasses
- Above 10 years can be enjoyed the Flyboarding activities.
- Slots available Between 11 am to 5 pm ensure you reach as per your slots booked.
- This package do not include food and traveling.
Terms and Conditions
- Age limit above 10.Years
- Ticket once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the venue
- You must come directly to the event location at Chapora Jetty.
- It is compulsory to confirm your ticket with Event organizers Company.
1. What is the maximum weight to explore flyboarding?
Answer- There is no weight restrictions while doing flyboarding.
2. What is the weight of fly board?
Answer- Approximately 100 lbs.
3. Do I need to have the skills of swimming during flyboarding?
Answer- No, non-swimmers are welcome to participate.